Edible Arrangements specializes in fresh fruit bouquet arrangements, melding the concept of fruit baskets with floral-like designs. They also sell a variety of specialty fruit gift items, such as gift boxes featuring premium chocolate dipped fruit, and fresh-fruit-to-go products.
Not only does Edible Arrangements sculpt fruit designed baskets, but they also deliver for any occasion or important event. Some locations offer a grab-and-go line of fresh all-natural fruit beverages, fruit salads and sundaes. You can request an Edible Arrangements full color brochure here. You can view allergy information concerning Edible Arrangements here. If you are looking for a Edible Arrangements location nearest to you, you can use the store locator here to find your nearest Edible Arrangements.
Edible Arrangements began with brothers, Tariq Farid, the company's CEO and Kamran Farid, the company's COO in East Haven, Connecticut in 1999. The company is headquartered at 95 Barnes Road in Wallingford, Connecticut. Edible Arrangements locations are available in The United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Hong Kong, Italy, Turkey, Bahrain, India, Jordan, and in China.
After designing computer systems, training manuals, production and profitability tracking and supply chain management process, Edible Arrangements began franchising their unique concept in 2001. The first official franchise location opened in Waltham, Massachusetts. In 2009, Edible Arrangements announced the signing of master franchisee agreements in Rome, Italy, and Hong Kong. Additionally, in November 2009, an agreement was signed with brothers Kemal and Emre Aydin, who planned to develop 15 locations in Turkey. Edible Arrangements ended 2009 with 74 new stores and franchise agreements for more than 85 locations in the United States and internationally, totaling the number of units to 940.
Edible Arrangements, located at 94 Hampshire Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts has been given 4 out of 5 stars based on 9 reviews on Yelp. Edible Arrangements has been given 3.5 out of 5 possible stars at Yellowpages.com. Superpages has given theEdible Arrangements location at 1800 Skibo Road, Suite 146 in Fayetteville, North Carolina 5 stars based on 19 reviews.
Edible Arrangements has also been reviewed on Viewpoints. One review, which gave the edible fruit arrangement service 5 points out of a possible 5 points called it a "delicious alternative to flowers. The review states that, "This past month my dad has been really ill and received lots of help from friends. In an effort to pass along his thanks, I sent several thank you bouquets to those friends from Edible Arrangements. Flowers are nice but they seem like a waste so we thought something consumable, yet somewhat healthy, would be a nice alternative. Altogether we sent 6 arrangements to various people (my mom and I included) and everyone was very happy with what they received. I could have gone into the retail store to purchase the arrangements that I sent out but I'm busy and prefer to do things online so I used the Edible Arrangements online service instead.".
Consumersearch.com reports that, "Reviews say that Edible Arrangements (est. $75 for a Delicious Fruit Design Half-Dipped; local shipping costs est. $12) are a worthy alternative to fruit baskets. The company sells fresh-cut fruit designed to resemble floral arrangements, with cut-up fruit on skewers arranged in a container. According to a review in The New York Times, arrangements, which come in several sizes, are "healthful, festive, and succulent." A few consumers complain that the company's website shows a single size of each arrangement, so it's difficult to tell what a smaller or larger arrangement will contain. And cut fruit will deteriorate more quickly than fresh fruit that's left intact, giving these arrangements a shorter lifespan. Each Edible Arrangements store is individually owned, and the company doesn't ship nationwide, so it's difficult to know whether quality is consistent across the entire chain.".
Edible Arrangements has been an "A" rated (on a grading scale of A+ to F), Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business since October 29, 2008. The BBB has determined that Edible Arrangements meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
- No complaints filed with The BBB.
- The BBB has sufficient background information on Edible Arrangements.
There are 25,021 sites with a better three-month global Alexa Traffic Rank than Ediblearrangements.com. The site is relatively popular among users in the cities of New York, New York (where it is ranked 2,235), Detroit, Michigan (2,242), and Washington, DC (2,290). The site's overall United States Alexa Traffic Rank is 4,397. Ediblearrangements.com has an average Google Page Rank of 5 as well as 1,978 back-links and an SEO score of 39%.
Edible Arrangements can be found on Twitter where they have sent of 4,737 tweets. They are following 2,020 other Twitter profiles and have a following of 22,954 on Twitter. You can also find Edible Arrangements on their Facebook page that has attained 644,123 likes. You can also check them out on Google Plus. Additionally, Edible Arrangements can be located on Pinterest where they have 568 pins on 27 boards as well as 5 likes. They have a following on Pinterest of 1,547 followers and they are following 57 other Pinterest users.
Google Safe Browsing
for suspicious, unsafe activity that might harm your computer or cause unauthorized access to your personal and financial information. There have been no reports of such activity to Google
tested 72 pages on the site over the past 90 days, and no pages resulted in malicious software being downloaded and/or installed without user consent. The last time Google
was on March 11, 2013.
Edible Arrangements offers Dipped Strawberries for $39. Shari's Berries offers a half a dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Strawberries for only $34.99. For a dozen dipped strawberries, add $9 and for 18 strawberries, add $29.98. Edible Arrangements offers their dozen chocolate and nut dipped bananas for $39. 1-800 Flowers offers ten Belgian Chocolate Dipped Bananas that also come dipped in nuts for $69.99. Edible Arrangements offers more of a variety of dipped fruit than other fruit arrangement companies such as cantaloupe, honeydew, oranges, melon, pears, lemon, lime, and apples.
Some offerings that Edible Arrangements has for children are much better than that of their competitors as they have branded options and more to offer. You also don't see very many fruit arrangements that offer fresh oranges, especially in off-season months. Their presentation options are also much better than that of their competitors as most items do not come in a box, but often items come in an attractive vase as if they were flowers! Some children's options and original arrangement prices are listed below.
Edible Arrangements Pricing
Chocolate Dipped Apples & Strawberry Box - $39
SpongeBob Bikini Bottom Bouquet
Disney Princess Enchanted Bouquet
Orange Blossom with Swizzle Sampler
- Small - $73
- Regular - $83
- large - $95
Nascar Victory Celebration - $85
Edible Arrangements deliveries are available to most of The United States.
Edible Arrangements Residential deliveries are delivered via a local store, typically from mid-morning to late evening (as late as 9 pm during holidays).
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, they may attempt to leave the gift with a neighbor.
- If the gift is left with a neighbor or if no one is available to accept it, their door will be tagged with instructions for receipt.
For Business deliveries, orders delivered via a local store are typically delivered from mid-morning morning until 5 pm.
- They may leave the arrangement with the front desk or security.
- They are subject to the delivery restrictions of the business.
- If your order shipped via UPS, the above delivery policies do not apply.
- For UPS orders, send your gift at a time to a place where someone will be available to retrieve the gift to ensure freshness.
- All shipped orders are subject to Shipment Policies and the policies of their shipping partner, UPS.
- In order to ensure delivery on the date required, they do not require signature proof for orders shipped via UPS.
- However, UPS may require a signature in certain circumstances at their sole discretion.
For Residential (home) deliveries shipped via UPS, the package will be left in a location deemed by the UPS driver to be secure.
- Advise your recipient to expect a delivery.
For Non-Residential (business, school, hospital, etc.) deliveries, packages typically arrive no later than the end of the business day.
- Packages sent to a business may be delivered as late as 6 pm.
- The package may be left in a receiving area of the business such as the front desk, security, reception or mail room.
- UPS is subject to the delivery restrictions of the business.
- Advise your recipient to expect a delivery.
Orders delivered through a local Edible Arrangements store are hand-delivered in a refrigerated van.
- Orders that are shipped are delivered via UPS are specially packaged to ensure presentation and freshness on arrival.
- Delivery from any of our local Edible Arrangements stores is a $12 flat fee per delivery location.
- Fro orders delivered via UPS, shipping rates vary, depending on service available in the area, and on the date selected.
- In this case, you will see the shipping rate for your order on the checkout page before you process your order.
- They cannot guarantee delivery times, but will do their best to accommodate open hours of offices, schools and businesses.
Edible Arrangements accepts the payment methods listed below.
- To place an order by phone, call (877) 363-7848.
Credit and Debit Card Payments
- American Express Credit and Debit Cards
- Discover Credit Cards
- Mastercard Credit and Debit Cards
- Visa Credit and Debit Cards
Other Payment Methods
- All store orders, both pickup and delivery, are subject to the taxes of the locale in which the store operates.
- Orders shipping via UPS are subject to 6.35% CT state sales tax
Edible Arrangements does not list a specific return policy, but you can contact them at the Edible Arrangements Call Center at (877) 363-7848 for any dissatisfaction issue resolution requests. Edible Arrangements allows you to change your shipment request here or to cancel your order here.
- Local stores cannot make any changes or cancellations to orders shipped by UPS.
- For Edible Arrangements store-delivered orders, contact the servicing store (listed on your receipt) at least 24 hours before the scheduled delivery with any request to change or cancel an order.
- For orders shipping via UPS, contact Edible Arrangements Call Center at (877) 363-7848 by noon, EST on the day prior to the scheduled delivery date with your request.
Get $3 OFF your order @ Edible Arrangements
Get $5 Off Sitewide @ Edible Arrangements
Best Available Edible Arrangements Coupon: